Back by popular demand and the need for us to all be more mindful than ever, we will be running another handwritten challenge. Journaling and handwriting has been known to have positive effects on mental health. This challenge is in partnership with our friends CannaConnect, a company determined to educate and empower people in their journey for good health. CannaConnect’s promotion of overall personal wellness as a daily commitment is something we are passionate about and their enthusiasm about our writing projects was a perfect fit.
To participate and be eligible for the giveaways from CannaConnect you need to:
- Write your response to the prompt on paper.
- Post a picture of the page on your Instagram story.
- Tag us and CannaConnect in the story.
The writing prompts will be posted right here on a daily basis for the next 15 days.
- Describe a time in your life when you made a series of bad decisions.
- When you were a child and people asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up, what did you tell them and why?
- Write out a list of 14 lessons you’ve learned over the course of your life.
- Describe your favorite place you’ve ever visited. Write about the landscape, the people, the food, the architecture, and anything else that makes that place unique.
- Describe a teacher who had a positive impact and on you.
- Write out a list of your 10 most essential possessions and why you need them.
- Describe a time you were physically/geographically lost.
- Develop a character profile describing someone in detail. Where do they live? What do they look like? How do they dress? What do they eat/drink? What do they drive?
- Do you like to spend time alone or with other people? Why?
- Children are the future of our world. Some people feel a social responsibility to safeguard their growth and development and some only feel that their only responsibility is to themselves. Where do you stand?
- You leave home against the advice of your family and find nothing outside the borders of your city, just miles and miles of empty land.
- What are you most scared of? Where does that fear come from?
- Describe a time when you had to confront a moral dilemma and what you learned from the situation.