Major General Smedley Butler was a 2x Medal of Honor recipient and an advocate for those he lead to war. His legacy is rich with valor in combat but also the bureaucratic fight on the homefront. From exposing war-profiteering to campaigning for veterans benefits that provide returning US troops with rich opportunities in the present day, “Old Gimlet Eye” was an American hero you surely did not read about in school.
War is a Racket is the first installment of our Critical Classics series.
- 5x8 Paperback
- Original publication
- Additional Material
- Foreword by Major Thomas Schueman, USMC
- Printed in the United States
- All proceeds go to support Patrol Base Abbate
- Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- 100% Ring-Spun Cotton
- Next Level
- Art by Sara Rossetti
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (LIMITED)